I usually remix or re-edit songs just for the fun of it, and to fit some tracks better on my dj sets. I have been asked to upload them somewhere quite a few times, so, here you go!

(If you find a broken link please leave a comment so I can upload it again)

--I'm just remixing and uploading for fun--
no copyright infrigment intended!

2010/07/13

Copyright problems

Due to copyright issues in some of my videos my main youtube account has been suspended and lots of posts on the blog have been taken down (Possibly the entire blog will be taken down sometime).

I respect the rights of the copyright owners and I will not re-upload any of them.

As a result, the blog does not contain everything I would like it to... That's ok, because it's something that I made just for the fun of it...

Also, I will not be uploading any new material until (at least) the end of the Summer season. I have lots of half-baked goodies and I cannot find the time to finish them all.

You can always connect with me on twitter and facebook and find out about new projects. Thanks for the support, the large number of downloads and the numerous emails you have sent me all these months.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου