I usually remix or re-edit songs just for the fun of it, and to fit some tracks better on my dj sets. I have been asked to upload them somewhere quite a few times, so, here you go!

(If you find a broken link please leave a comment so I can upload it again)

--I'm just remixing and uploading for fun--
no copyright infrigment intended!

2009/08/26

FLASHBACK: Prodigy - No Good (Start The Dance) (All Mixes - Jan 1998, Oct 2003, Feb 2004)

Every amateur remixer/producer has tried to mess with this ultra-classic tune, and I've done it twice! The first mix was an attempt at a kind-of-big-beat remake using some Leftfield samples as well, and I made the second one when electro house was starting to shape up as a genre and become mainstream. I had played the second mix so many times, that at some point I got tired of it and then created Mix 3.


Download Mix 1 - Jan 1998(256 Kbps)
Download Mix 2 - Oct 2003(256 Kbps)
Download Mix 3 - Feb 2004(256 Kbps)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου