I usually remix or re-edit songs just for the fun of it, and to fit some tracks better on my dj sets. I have been asked to upload them somewhere quite a few times, so, here you go!

(If you find a broken link please leave a comment so I can upload it again)

--I'm just remixing and uploading for fun--
no copyright infrigment intended!

2009/08/27

FLASHBACK: Some Greek Remixes (1998 - 2003)

The first one of those in an exapmle of how a good remix idea doesn't need too much work to have a good result. I made it after the request/idea of a friend (and one of my mentors - Akis Vavaroutas), and because it came out quite nice, I made the second one in the same style a month later.


Popi Asteriadi - Skliro Mou Agori (Saradis Mix - Jul 1998)
Costas Hatzis - An Sarnitho Agapi Mou (Saradis Mix - Aug 1998)

here are two more...
Olympians - Sholio (Saradis Mix - May 1999)
Despina Olympiou - Na Soun Allios (Saradis Mix - Sep 2003)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου